Creates shopping lists sorted to match the route you take while shopping (User must enter location information for items and set the order of aisles for the store).
Imagine! A shopping list app that understands that eggs are available at a number of different stores, at different prices, and in different aisles. An app that makes it easy to customize your personal list, to add or change items, to select quantities. and to clear your list when you check out. by Meerkatdon - Version 1 1.4 - Mar 16 2011 (US App Store)
- Per store prices
- Per store location of item
- Finding items is easy; just start typing in the search box and only matching items are listed.
- Lists can be shared IOS to IOS or IOS to computer by using Dropbox.
- Tracks number of items to purchase and the total cost per store.
- Database can be updated using the application on the phone.
- Database can be updated using a spreadsheet on a computer by exporting/importing to/from Dropbox (exports use csv format).
- Imports from HandyShopper and Splashshopper
- HandyShopper import details:
- fully supported – Stores, Items, Categories, Sections, default quantity, price, location
- imports and will support future releases – Notes, priority, has coupon, auto delete, units
- imports but not sure how to handle – custom text
- not imported in this release – date